COVID-19: We are here to help.
A LETTER FROM THE CEO
We hope that our customers and industry colleagues are keeping safe amid the ongoing global COVID-19 pandemic.
As a follow-up to our message last week, our team members continue to work remotely from home and isolation with full access to the tools and systems required to perform their job functions. We have not seen any impact on our productivity or ability to support customers.
We have observed that many of our clients are experiencing higher traffic demands on their airtime top-up and mobile money platforms, which may cause strain on existing deployments. This makes sense considering that as Central Banks start to rapidly adapt policies to shift from physical currency to digital currency, thereby limiting the spread of COVID-19, many more consumers are communicating via mobile as well as managing airtime and funds by mobile as well.
We are here to help.
Our support team is on standby to quickly respond to any scaling concerns or other issues that may arise as a result of this increased demand. Please contact us if you are encountering difficulties and we will jump in to provide the necessary support.
In the meantime, we have taken the following additional steps to ensure our customers continue to be well supported during this global crisis:
- Support Centre: Our 24×7 support centre remains fully operational. Our staff is well-equipped to work from home, so we do not anticipate any changes to the level or quality of support our customers will receive.
- Managed Services: Our managed services team is also fully functioning effectively from home and continuing to provide operational maintenance and support. We have the ability to expand this team with reserve capacity to provide a helping hand to any clients that may be impacted by personnel shortages.
- Professional Services: Our professional services teams are continuing to work on project deployments and managing things closely with customers to keep schedules on track. Staff are able to connect to systems remotely to perform configuration and integration activities, so we don’t expect any major impacts to project timetables.
- Sales: Our sales organization will conduct all meetings by phone or video conference until we are given the all-clear by governmental health agencies and receive approval from policymakers at our customers and prospective customers to travel.
- General: We are monitoring the changing conditions in the regions where we live and where we serve and adapting our response accordingly. We continue to reinforce public health guidelines with every employee, and we have instructed our teams to stay home and to notify us immediately if they are feeling unwell so we can take the appropriate contingency steps.
We are here to support our customers’ needs during this difficult time and please advise us if there is anything else we can do to help. In the meantime, we will continue to provide updates as we navigate this global situation.
Please reach out to me at anytime — we are here to help, I am here to help.
Best wishes to all,
Vince Kadar, CEO